Class is a combination of Vinyasa Flow & Kundalini Yoga. The practice of Yoga & Pranayama (breath work) aids to heal the body of various ailments.
This class will focus on those who are looking to increase strength and flexibility, as well as decrease stress levels and alleviate symptoms of depression.
Students will learn how to effectively use their breath to cultivate balance within the body. Shallow breathing is an epidemic that has led to a multitude of mental and physical conditions. Yoga works to reverse the effects of many health disorders.
One of the many Pranayamas will we be working with nearly every class is Kapalbhati also known as Breath of Fire.
Here are some of the many benefits of Kapalbhati:
1. Cleans the blood in 3 minutes. (Although this breath is challenging at first, after very little practice there is no unease, but rather the breath becomes very invigorating and energizing.)
2. Strengthens the navel point, activating our natural energy center. This added strength gives mental constancy and the ability to focus and follow through. (The solar plexus, at the level of the navel contains a lot of naturally stored energy.)
3. Increases lung elasticity and expands lung capacity.
4. Increases physical endurance.
5. Assists in the overcoming of addictions by cleansing the toxic effects of smoking, drugs, sugar, alcohol and caffeine.
6. Increased mental and physical energy in the entire system.
7. Releases deeply rooted toxins in the lungs, mucous membranes, blood vessels and cells.
Summer Schedule starts June 19th.
Two classes on Wednesdays : 4pm and 6 pm
To register please contact Jenn at jenn@firstname.lastname@example.org
or Whole Life Health Care at