Whole Life Health Care is an integrative group of practitioners gathered together at one location to provide a combination of both conventional and complementary, evidence based medicine. Our unique approach is to address the biological, psychological, social and spiritual aspects of health and illness. At Whole Life Health Care we respect the human capacity for healing and the importance of the relationship between the practitioner and the patient.
Whole Life Health Care’s vision is to offer an environment of wellness and healing that invites all individuals to participate in a collaborative relationship with our providers. Our goal is to cultivate reliable and trusting practitioner/patient relationships that will encourage the balance of mental, physical and spiritual health in patients of all ages.
At Whole Life Health Care we explore a multitude of healing protocols by blending the best of conventional and complementary medicine. We have created a warm and caring environment where, together, we will support your wellness by coordinating these remedies to your individual needs.
- Whole Life Health Care commits to the following:
- To provide a kind, warm and inviting environment dedicated to the well-being of our patients.
- To utilize an integrative health care model that will allow access to a variety of therapies.
- To encourage prevention focused, individualized, health care plan.
- To develop a collaborative approach to health care among conventional and alternative providers.
- To provide communication between providers regarding patients care.
- To promote kindness and respect towards providers and patients within the Whole Life Health Care environment.
- To provide awareness on a multitude of health care and wellness concepts through patient education.
What You Will Find at Whole Life Health Care
At Whole Life Health Care we assure professional credentialing in all individual caregivers; there by maintaining an ongoing quality of care throughout the practice. Our collaborative services include:
- Primary Care / Family Medicine
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Mental Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Nutrition Therapy and Counseling
- Natural Health Intuitive and Energy Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Wellness Life Coaching
- Wellness Programs